We don't use a waiting list anymore, we got too many requests and we can't keep up with all the e-mails.
When the pups are 7 weeks old, we will evaluate their personalities and conformation. Based on this, plus our experience with them in the first 7 weeks, we will look for new owners. The price for a Vorkosmia-pup is based on the guidelines of the NLK.
We would love to meet the new owners before the puppies are born. For people from other countries this isn't always possible, we understand that. We have no problem exporting a puppy, but we do expect the new owners to pick up the puppy in person.
What can you expect of us and our puppies?
- We excercise our puppies with 'Early Neurological Stimulation';
- Intensive controlled socialization: Puppy Culture (the puppies will see other places than just our own house and garden);
- The puppies will be weaned on a raw food diet;
- The parents of the pups are tested for Patellar Luxation & eye problems;
- They are microchipped;
- ISAG 2006 DNA profile;
- They have had their vaccination (we prefer titer testing, but this isn't always accepted for export puppies);
- The puppies will be checked for worms and Giardia 1 day before going to their new owners;
- FCI Pedigree of the Dutch Kennelclub (Raad van Beheer);
- Contract, this contract will be available before picking up the pup;
- Puppy packet with a toy, some food, USB-stick with some pictures of the first weeks of their life, collar and leash;
- Life time support. You can always ask us for advice about e.g. food, behavior, dog shows and breeding.
- We don't sell a puppy to people who don't live up to our expectations.
We prefer new owners who agree with our way of feeding and caring for our dogs.
Images and text may not be used without my express written permission.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Vorkosmia. All rights reserved.