Stuffed into a Teapot of Vorkosmia
28.08.2012 - 22.11.2012
This lovely little Lundehund girl was from our very first litter. We kept her for further breeding and sports. When she was 11 weeks she got pneumonia, because she almost choked in something coming from the garden. There was an infection that made holes in her lungs. Because of these holes, her lungs collapsed several times, she couldn't be saved. At 12 weeks and 2 days she died.
We will never forget our little butterfly!
"And I miss your precious heart"
(Joanna Newsom - Cosmia)